90cm Physio Foam Yoga Pilates Roller
If you're looking for a new way to target specific areas and conditions of the body, look no further than this 90cm Physio Foam Yoga Pilates Roller. Originally, foam rollers were used by athletes to apply pressure to sensitive areas in their muscles, or areas of increased tension. Today rollers are more commonly used to apply longer, broader strokes to the large muscle groups such as the calves, quads, and abductors and smaller more directed force to areas such as the TFL, hip rotators, and gluteus medius. Made from EVA foam, our rollers are water resistant and have a textured and non-skid surface. They are high density and very lightweight, which makes for great portability. Order your new 90cm Physio Foam Yoga Pilates Roller today!
* Water Resistant
* Textured Non-skid Surface
* High Density and Lightweight
* Made of High Durable EVA Material
* Suitable for Core Stability & Muscly Flexibility
* Ideal for Self Massage, Balance Training & Gyms
* Come with Meshed Carry Bag, Compactly & Conveniently
* Statutory consumer guarantees also apply under Australian Consumer Law.
90cm x 15cm
Package Dimensions: (L x W x H)
90cm x 15cm
GST Note: GST is included in the price of this item. GST is included in the freight.