Cyclamatic FoldAway Electric e Bike
Cyclamatic Foldaway Electric Bike
Ideal for boots, boats and caravans - get further on your travels with the Cyclamatic Foldaway Electric Bike
New from the Cyclamatic range is the incredibly versatile and surprisingly affordable Foldaway Electric Bike.
Designed to go further in convenience, practicality and mobility, this bike is ideal for commuting, travelling holidays and daytrips.
Truly an all-rounder bike, the Foldaway Electric Bike be handled like a regular bicycle, even when the motor is not being used, converting into a standard push bike. Alternatively the fully powered setting will allow you to propel from stationary to an optimum cruising speed without any physical exertion.
These folding bikes offer quality and portability teamed with strength, power and versatility which has never been matched.
Thanks to the Easy Folding Technology, the bike can be easily folded and transported in a car's trunk or stored in a closet or corner of the room. The bike folds at a mid-point on the cross bar and the stem of the handle bar with a unique quick-lock-release system. This system makes sure the bike can be folded and assembled in under 5 minutes whilst maintaining an unfaltering, strong frame when ready for use. The bike is fitted with a tilt-lock seat which facilitates easy battery removal for charging. Quick release front wheel.
Fitted with a 200w motor the foldable bike will easily assist you to travel at the 24km/h road speed limit. The brushed motor is extremely low maintenance promising a healthy motor life. Capable of a 30km range on normal terrain. The upgraded 24V and 8AH lithium-ion battery provides huge power you can rely on when you need it with a very low self-discharge rate.
- All Cyclamatic eBikes are SAA certified electric bicycles.
- Intuitive twist-shift acceleration with easy thumb shift-change Shimano gears.
- 20'' wheels with stainless steel spokes - the benchmark in strength, finish and weight
- New Lithium-ion battery provides huge power (up to 30km range) and weighs a fraction of traditional lead-acid batteries. Also won't suffer 'memory effect' and has a very low self-discharge rate. It is also safer, and more environmentally friendly, than standard batteries.
- Heavy duty battery - 24 volts and 8Amp
- Fully sealed battery means safe for use in rainy conditions
- Can be used as a normal bike
- Samson Champion tyres
- Natural Polished aluminium frame
- Shimano Tourney SIS-Index gears
- Quick release battery
- Quick release front wheel
- Cables bound to keep the tidy and protected from damage when folded
- 6 speed Shimano gears with quick change
- Front and rear mud guards
- Front and rear V-brakes for rapid deceleration
- Bell and reflectors
- Spring loaded kickstand
- Suitable for use from age 14 upwards
- Maximum user weight 110kg
- Total bike weight including battery 23 kgs
Assembled: 163cm x 110cm
Folded: 90cm x 70 cm x 49cm
Seat: 80cm -108cm
Cyclamatic is very easy to assemble as most of it is done for you. All you have to do is fix the front wheel, handlebars and seat into place.
Cyclamatic is one of the leading electric bike brands, investing large amounts of time and resources into R&D and continual improvement.
IMPORTANT NOTICE - PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU INFLATE YOUR TYRES TO 65 PSI BEFORE USE!
GST Note: GST is included in the price of this item. GST is included in the freight.