Lifespan PR1 Power Rack
The PR1 Power Rack is a sold, versatile, compact multi-purpose barbell rack and pulley system with commercial quality components while designed for home use. Built for anyone, the PR1 will allow heaps of exercises to be performed, and works best with free weights and a 7ft Olympic barbell. It comes with steel chrome hooks that can be adjusted to multiple levels on the rack for squats, military press or bench press. It comes with two spot bars, weight storage hooks w/ spring collars (standard weight plates), and adjustable dip handles. On the pulley system, it features a lat pulldown bar as well as a cable curl bar at the bottom of the pulleys. Chin ups, wide grip chins or any body weight exercises can also be performed on the neatly designed pullup bar at the front of the PR1 system.
- Weights and barbell sold seperately.
>Compound Barbell workouts: Bench Press (Bench required), Squats, Barbell Shrugs, Military Press/Barbell Shoulder and more
>Tonnes of Cable exercises with a high pulley and a low pulley (Lat pulldown, cable curls, seated rows etc.)
>Band Pegs for resistance bands
>Dip handles for Chest Dip Exercises
- Max weight -> Adjustable Barbell Hooks - 120kg, Adjustable Barbell Safety Bars - 120kg, Band Pegs (Works as weight plate holders) - 50kgs, Pulley system (Fits 50mm Olympic Weights) - 80kg, Dip handles - 110kg
- Lat pulldown bar, curl bar included
- Strong pulley system for heavy duty usage
- Will only fit Olympic Barbell and Olympic weights
- Assembled Size: 170cm x 146cm x 216cm (L x W x H)
12 Months parts replacement warranty
GST Note: GST is included in the price of this item. GST is included in the freight.