Confidence Fitness Pro Folding Inversion Table
Inversion tables are used by many doctors, chiropractors, trainers and professional athletes to help alleviate back pain. In short, you securely turn yourself upside down which in turn stretches your back, decompressing your spine.
Suitable for everyone in the family, the Confidence Pro Inversion Table comes with padded ankle clamps and padded U-Frame handles for increased comfort. Inverting is accomplished with simple arm movements - shifting the weight of the arms either back or forward will cause rotation.
The Confidence Inversion Table has many health benefits
- Decompression of spine alleviates back pain
- Stimulates blood flow
- Reduces fatigue
- Relaxes and reduces stress
- Adjustable height for use by anyone from 5' to 6' 6
- Adjustable Rotation: Yes up to 180°
- Side covers to prevent trapped fingers
- 12 month warranty included
- Sturdy steel construction
- Armrest height: 122cm
- Dimensions assembled: 160cm (H) x 68cm (W) x 138cm (L)
- Dimensions folded: 200cm (H) x 68cm (W) x 60cm (L)
- Table size: 110 x 49cm
- Max. weight: 136kg
GST Note: GST is included in the price of this item. GST is included in the freight.