Cyclamatic GTE Step-Through Cruiser Electric Bike
Designed for easier mounting and dismounting, this bike allows the rider to simply step through and onto the bike with minimal discomfort and inconvenience.
- No power assist, just cycle as you would on any normal bike
- Assisted mode will kick in the power as you start pedalling and add extra power to each cycle, propelling you faster and with less effort
- Fully powered will take you from stationary to cruising speed at the flick of a wrist with absolutely zero leg movement
Easy to use Quick release battery and tilt saddle for easier recharging. Quick release front wheel. Intuitive twist-shift acceleration. Minimal assembly (under 5 mins). Quick change Shimano gears. Front and rear electric lights.
Great performance 30km range on normal terrain. Reach speeds of up to 24km/h. Upgraded lithium-ion battery - 24V10AH
Comfort Padded saddle. Quality Shimano gears for smooth ride. Upgraded V-Fork brakes. Front suspension. Front and rear mud guards. Low step through frame
- All Cyclamatic eBikes are produced to meet the EN-15194 safety standard
- Aluminium bike frame (suitable for use from 5ft 4 to approximately 6ft 2, weight up to 110kg)
- 26" wheels with stainless steel spokes - the benchmark in strength and finish quality
- New Lithium-ion battery provides huge power (up to 30km range) and weighs a fraction of traditional lead-acid batteries. Also won't suffer 'memory effect' and has a very low self-discharge rate. It is also safer, and more environmentally friendly, than lead-acid batteries
- 250W Brushless motor
- Upgraded power output from battery - 24 volts
- Fully sealed battery means safe for use in rainy conditions
- Built in front and rear lights with on/off button on left side of handlebar
- Convenient storage rack on back for carrying items
- Can be used as a normal bike
- Front V-brake and rear expansion brake
- Shimano 7 Speed gears
- Quick release battery with tilt and lock saddle for easy battery removal
- Quick release front wheel
- Front and rear aluminium composite mud guards; extremely strong and durable
- Bell and reflectors
- Legal for road use - no road tax or driving licence required. Legally, neither helmet nor insurance required (although we recommend both!).
- Suitable for use from age 14 upwards
- 27 kgs with battery
Buy with confidence The Cyclamatic range comes with a full 12 month warranty against any faults or problems that may develop.
Once you receive the bike, if you are not completely satisfied, you are more than welcome to return it to us for a full refund.
IMPORTANT NOTICE - PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU INFLATE YOUR TYRES TO 65 PSI BEFORE USE!
Cyclamatic is one of Europe's leading electric bike brands, investing large amounts of time and resources into R&D and continual improvement.
GST Note: GST is included in the price of this item. GST is included in the freight.