Phoenix Fitness Elliptical Trainer with Hand Pulse
Take your training high-speed with the Phoenix Fitness Elliptical Trainer! Specially designed to replicate the experience of riding a real bicycle, this high quality exercise equipment is constructed with the strength and durability to handle any level of fitness.
Simply adjust the handles to your preferred height and change the tension to your preferred resistance, climb aboard the large foot pedals and begin. Measurements from the built-in hand pulse in the handlebars are available on the computer console, which can also display time, distance, speed and calories burnt. This elliptical trainer also operates using a flat belt drive for a smooth, quiet action. And thanks to the two transport wheels, you can even set up the exercise bike in front of your TV to watch as you work out - transforming a typical fat-making activity into your fitness fun-time!
Whether you want to boost your cardiovascular health or burn some serious fat, the Phoenix Fitness Elliptical Trainer is the perfect way to exercise in the comfort of your own home.
Phoenix Fitness National Service Centre
If you have any questions about your Phoenix Fitness purchase, simply free call their service centre on 1800 46 50 70 between 9am to 4.30pm Monday-Friday or 9am to 3pm Saturday (EST). Their friendly, knowledgeable staff is on hand to help with all your enquiries, from warranty to spare parts and assembly. Priding themselves on a fast turn-around when answering or resolving any concerns, the Phoenix Fitness office is also Australian-based - so you won't be left waiting for service or parts.
Call 1800 46 50 70 today and experience the peace of mind Phoenix Fitness provides customers for yourself!
- Phoenix Fitness Elliptical Trainer
- 6kg, two-way flywheel replicates the momentum of a real bike
- Strong and sturdy large foot pedals for convenience
- Flat belt drive for smooth quiet action
- Adjustable manual tension for varying degrees of difficulty
- Computer console with time, distance, speed, calories, pulse and scan display
- Built-in hand pulse sensors on handlebars
- Padded handlebars and grips for added comfort
- Transport wheels at front for easy portability
- Ultra-modern design
- Australian-based customer service centre - open 6 days a week with free call phone number
- Time (TMR): 00:00 - 99:59 min:sec
- Speed (SPD): 0.0 - 99.9 km/h
- Distance (DST): 0.00 - 999.9 km
- Calories (CAL): 0 - 9999 cal
- Target Heart Rate: 60 - 200 beats
- Pulse: 40 - 200 bpm
- Scan: Scrolls through all displays
- Mode: allows you to select functions
- Recovery: Indicates approx. fitness level by recording pulse directly after exercise and then again in 1 minute (F1 - excellent fitness to F6 - poor fitness)
- Down/Up: Use to select target values
- Auto On/Off:
- The system turns on when any key is pressed or when it receives an input from the speed sensor
- The processor turns off automatically when speed sensor has no signal input or no key is pressed for 4 minutes
- Power (Console): 2 x AA 1.5V batteries (included)
- Max User Weight: 100kgs
- Assembled Dimensions: (W) 128.5cm x (D) 43.5cm x (H) 54.5cm
- Package Dimensions: (W) 100cm x (D) 44cm x (H) 54cm
- Package Weight: 42kgs
- Product Weight: 37kg
- Main Colours: Black/Blue
- Model: F001089V
- Brand: Phoenix Fitness
This product comes with a 12 month manufacturer's warranty
- 1 x Elliptical Trainer (disassembled)
- User Manual (with assembly instructions and warranty information)
GST Note: GST is included in the price of this item. GST is included in the freight.