Woodworm White Lightning Road Bike
Built for the open road, the Woodworm White Lightning road bike offers a leaner, stripped down specification to deliver a purer cycling experience on tarmac.
Featuring quality components from Shimano, Zoom, KMC and others, a strong yet lightweight frame, and double wall alloy rims, this is a durable and tough bike with a need for speed!
- Frame: NEW Woodworm Alloy 700c lightweight frame
- Fork: Steel 700c
- Chain: KMC Z33 chain
- Shifter: Shimano SL-SY20A, front derailleur 3 speed, rear derailleur 6 speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-TZ31
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano RD-TZ50
- Freewheel: Shimano 6 speed
- Rims: Double wall alloy 700c
- Spokes: 14g stainless steel
- Nipples: Steel
- Tyres: Innova IA-2301 700 x 23 C
- Pedals: VP-990A
- Front Brake: C-Star Alloy single pivot racing brake
- Rear Brake: C-Star Alloy single pivot racing brake
- Brake Levers: Alloy
- Handlebar: ZOOM Alloy handlebar
- Stem: ZOOM Alloy handlebar stem
- Grips: Black EVA
- Saddle: Road Saddle
- Seat Post: ZOOM Alloy
- Bike Dimensions:
- Seat to handle: 19.5"
- Handle bar to chain: 23"
- Box Dimensions: 134 x 22 x 72cm 12kgs
- Woodworm White Lightning Road Bike - some assembly is required
- Tools for assembly
- User manual
GST Note: GST is included in the price of this item. GST is included in the freight.