Special Sale Terms
Occupational Health & Safety Asset Removal and Reuse
GraysOnline warn buyers that all plant offered for sale at Auction may not be fit for use in a workplace. It is the buyers/users responsibility to ensure that it is brought to a state necessary to comply with the Occupational Health & Safety Act and is fit for purpose.
The cost and responsibility for all aspects of asset removal lies with the buyer. All work carried out by the buyer or his/her agent must be in accordance with relevant site and/or industry conditions as well as to the instructions of GraysOnline Auctions and our vendor.
A summary of these types of enforceable requirements is as follows.
- Persons under the age of 15 years of age will not be permitted on site unless accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times
- Tradespeople eg electricians, plumbers etc will be required to produce relevant licence before commencing work on site
- Forklift, crane drivers, riggers etc will be required to produce license before commencing work on site
- It is a condition of entry to site that all visitors comply with any directions given by GraysOnline staff or representatives
- Work carried out on this site must be done in a manner compliant with all Occupational Health & Safety legislation
- All power tools and equipment used on this site must be tested (tagged) safe for use in accordance with AS3760 service testing and inspection of electrical equipment
- GraysOnline will specify, based on the hazards present on the site, the mandatory personal protective equipment required to be worn prior to approval being given for entry to the site, eg safety footwear, safety eyewear, hard hats etc
- The use of certified equipment, harnesses, work platforms etc will be required for any work carried out above 1.8 metres