Delivery Zone Postcode Details & Charges
Please note that we are unable to deliver to some postcodes for Lots marked with ‘Limited Delivery’ or ‘Restricted Delivery’ in this Auction.
We are also unable to delivery bulky items to PO Box addresses. You must ensure that your account has a Street address listed.
The Postcodes listed below are the areas that we are not able to delivery to and you will need to organise collection of the goods.
Please review the ‘Deliver to’ details on the item to determine if the item is Australia wide delivery or is marked with Limited or Restricted delivery.
If your postcode is not listed below, please consult the Shipping Calculator to confirm your shipping costs as your items will be delivered to your registered delivery address.
The list below indicates the postcodes that we are unable to delivery to for Lots marked with Restricted or Limited delivery:
- NSW Country: 2264-2281, 2311-2499, 2507-2514, 2531-2554, 2575-2599, 2621-2639, 2642-2739, 2787-2889, 2891-2898
- Norfolk Island: 2899
- QLD Country South: 4230-4299, 4308-4499, 4576-4689
- QLD Country North: 4690-4899
- South Australia Country: 5200-5749
- Tasmania: 7000-7150, 7152-7999
- Western Australia Near: 6215-6699
- Western Australia Far: 6700-6797
- Western Australia Ext Territory: 6798-6799
- Antarctic Territories: 7151
- Northern Territory Near: 0800-0821, 0828-0851, 0853, 0860-0861, 0870-0871, 0887-0999
- Northern Territory Remote: 0822-0827, 0852, 0854-0859, 0862-0869, 0872-0886
Pick Up for Buyers Outside the Delivery Zones
For all winning bidders who live outside the delivery zone, it will be the buyers responsibility to organise their own transport to collect their items. A $20 handling fee per item applies to cover handling and administration.
Pick up can be made on Monday, Thursday or Friday between 8.30am & 3.30pm (excluding public holidays).
Items must be picked up within 5 workings days from sale close date.
Pick up location: 19 Hewitt Street, Cheltenham, VIC, 3192
To collect your purchases please bring a copy of your winner’s e-mail and photo ID. If you intend to send a third party to collect your goods on your behalf, you need to send them with a copy of your winner’s e-mail along with a photocopy of your photo ID and signed note of authority permitting Grays staff to release your purchases to the third party.
GraysOnline User Agreement
- Items in this sale are not completely packaged and are of a fragile nature.
- GraysOnline accepts no responsibility for transit damage to these items once they have been picked up from the warehouse.
- Items must be inspected before removal from GraysOnline as refunds or exchange are not given under any circumstances.
- Any items not collected after the last pick up date may be deemed abandoned and resold or otherwise disposed of, please see our
for more information.
View Larger Map