Collections can only be made once cleared funds are received. Purchasers cannot collect until the invoice is fully paid.
Delivery is not an option for this sale. The removal of the goods is the purchaser's responsibility.
What to bring on the day of collection
To collect your purchases please bring a copy of your winner’s e-mail and photo ID.
Information we require when you send a third party to collect your goods:
- A copy of your winner’s e-mail
- A photocopy of your photo ID
- A signed letter of authority permitting GraysOnline staff to release your purchases to the third party
- Photo ID of the third party
Asset collection dates & times
- Assets must be collected on Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 3:30pm (excluding public holidays). Collection outside of this date/time is not available.
- Priority appointments Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) - Appointments can only be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (24 hours notice required).
- Items must be picked up on the days specified within 5 working days from the sale close date.
- Please note that we will be closed for collections from 2:00pm on Friday the 23rd of December and will re-open for collections on Tuesday the 3rd of January at 8:30am.
Where do I go to collect my goods?
Pick up location: M2 Industrial Park, 140 - 152 National Drive, Dandenong South VIC 3175.
- Customers are responsible for the handling and loading of their own goods.
- GraysOnline accepts no responsibility for transit damage to these items once they have been collected from the warehouse.
- Items must be inspected before removal from GraysOnline.
- Any items not collected after the last pick up date may be deemed abandoned and resold or otherwise disposed of, please see our GraysOnline User Agreement for more information.