Conditions Of Sale
By registering and bidding, you have agreed to Grays online terms and conditions of sale. Please familiarise yourself with these terms prior to bidding on any items in this auction.
Assets included in this sale may be used, therefore inspection is highly recommended prior to bidding. Photos and descriptions should be used as a guide only.
NOTE: THIS IS AN AUCTION SALE. ALL ASSETS IN THIS SALE ARE SOLD "AS IS"
Please take care when making a bid as once your bid is placed, it cannot be withdrawn and will not be cancelled. If you are unsure do not bid as no refunds will be given.
GST & Buyers Premium
This Sale is GST Exclusive
This Sale has a 7.5%% Buyers Premium. The Buyer’s Premium will be added to your final bid price.
Successful Bid Price is $1000 + 7.5% Buyers Premium = $1075.00 +10% GST = Invoice Total of $1182.50.
- This is an auction sale. All assets in this sale are sold "As Is".
- Assets included in this sale may be used, therefore inspection is highly recommended prior to bidding. Some individual items may show signs of excessive wear and in some instances accessories or inclusions may vary from the standard.
- Photos, descriptions and conditions reports (if any) should be used as a guide only. Bids on assets in this sale should be made based on your own inspection and assessment of the goods.
- Graysonline do not test auction items. We provide no warranty as to the items working condition or suitability for its intended purpose.
- No refunds will be given. If you are unsure, do not bid.
Invoice totals exceeding $5000 must be paid by direct deposit within 2 days of auction closing. Payment for invoices exceeding $5000 may also be made onsite via bank cheque. Contact email@example.com for an exact invoice total. Please note that personal or company cheques will not be accepted. For invoices totalling less than $5000, your credit card will be debited within 2 days of auction closing. To assist in the processing of payments please have funds available. Invoice totals exceeding $5000 will not be split.
GraysOnline are authorised to deduct up to $5000 from the purchasers credit card as a holding deposit on any items sold for over $5000 via our website. Any payment enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms & Conditions
By registering and bidding you have agreed to our terms and conditions of sale. All bidding is subject to the online "Users Agreement"
The terms and conditions of the online auctions may change from time to time. Please ensure you clearly read the special terms and conditions contained in this page and also in the users agreement. Continuing to use the online auction service following amendments to these terms & conditions will constitute your acceptance of the new terms & conditions applying to this service.
Buyers Please Note:
- A Buyers premium as described applies to all lots purchased in this sale and will be added to the bid price.
- Collection of assets is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Graysonline staff are onsite for security purpose only, please make sure you have people to help you load your purchases and provide suitable transport.
- Collections are not allowed outside of the date/time specified.
- Goods not collected within the specified time frame may be deemed abandoned. Storage and other handling charges may apply. Refer to Graysonline terms & conditions and users agreement.
Online Auction Closing
Typically, auctions are over at their posted times. There are some exceptions to this, however, if there are any successful bids on a particular lot within 10 minutes of the close of the online auction (the "Going, Going, Gone! Period), it will be extended until there are no successful bids within the "Refresh Period".
There is no limit to the number of times an online auction can be extended. This makes graysonline work more like a live auction where the bidding doesn't stop as long as there is still interest in the product, rather than assigning an arbitrary cut-off time. This means it is a good idea to watch the action as the auction nears closing time and to check back often
Click here - IndAdmin@grays.com.auor call NSW Industrial Assistance on 02 9741 9600