Conditions Of Sale
This auction is Pick Up Only from Minto, NSW
These assets are used therefore inspection is highly recommended prior to bidding, description & photos should be used as a guide only
ALL ASSETS IN THIS AUCTION ARE SOLD AS IS
Invoice totals exceeding $5000 must be paid by direct deposit
A Buyers Premium of 6% + GST applies to all lots purchased in this auction.
By registering and bidding you have agreed to our terms and conditions of sale. If necessary please familiarise yourself with them prior to bidding on items in this sale.
Please visit the Australian Frontline Machinery website.
BUYERS PLEASE NOTE:
- It is a condition of entry that if requested by Graysonline / Australian Frontline Machinery staff, you will present any bags, parcels, cartons or containers for inspection before leaving the site.
- There is no warranty under the Motor Dealers Act 1974 in respect of vehicles sold by auction. Accordingly the dealer is not required by the Act to repair or make good any defect which may exist in any vehicle so sold.
- Odometer & Hubodometer Readings may not be indicative of actual kilometres travelled, potential purchasers should refer to any record of service / Log books
- Graysonline will not be organising transport of goods. Collection of assets is the responsibility of the purchaser, please consider this prior to bidding.
- Inspection of the assets is highly recommended. Bids on assets in this sale should be made based on your inspection and assessment of the goods.
- Descriptions and photographs should be used as a guide only.
- If you are unsure do not bid as no refunds will be given.
- Staff are onsite for security purposes only. Please make sure you have suitable transport and equipment/people to help you load your items.
- Items must be inspected before removal from site as refunds or exchange are not given under any circumstances.
- Collections are not allowed outside of the dates/times specified.
- By participating in this sale bidders agree that their details may be disclosed to the Vendor
- The export of vehicles with military origins is controlled by Australian legislation. Buyers will need to submit an application to export controlled goods http://www.defence.gov.au/deco/DECS.asp or call the Defence Export Control Office (DECO) on 1800 661 066 to ascertain if Export Approval is required.
- Vehicles manufactured prior to 2004 may contain hazardous substances. We recommend all vehicle servicing and repairs are undertaken by suitably qualified technicians.
- Vehicles purchased on finance through Automotive Financial Services (AFS) will receive 12 months NSW registration and will therefore be subject to on-road costs (CTP, Stamp Duty & Registration Fees). These costs are in addition to the final bid price and the buyer’s premium, and they may vary depending on your personal circumstances. To receive an estimate of these costs, including a quote for a ‘Green Slip’ please refer to the RTA website. www.rta.nsw.gov.au . Actual on-road costs charged to you may differ to the RTA estimate and will be confirmed upon completion of registration.
This Sale is GST Exclusive
This Sale has a 6% Buyers Premium
Successful Bid Price is $100 + 6% Buyers Premium = $106.00+ 10% GST = $116.60
Product Condition - Please refer to the individual lot description for product condition. Most lots have pictures assigned to them. These should be taken as a guide only.
Payment - Invoice totals exceeding $5000 must be paid by direct deposit within 2 days of auction closing.
Contact email@example.com for an exact invoice total. Please note that personal or company cheques will not be accepted. For invoices totalling less than $5000, your credit card will be debited within 2 days of auction closing. To assist in the processing of payments please have funds available. Invoice totals exceeding $5000 will not be split.
GraysOnline are authorised to deduct up to $5000 from the purchasers credit card as a holding deposit on any items sold for over $5000 via our website.
Any payment enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Where applicable, and subject to manufacturers terms and conditions, the balance of new car warranty will apply to these vehicles. No other warranties apply.
There is no warranty under the Motor Dealers and Repairers Act 2013; Section 57 in respect of vehicles sold by auction. The dealer is not required to repair or make good any defect which may exist or occur in this vehicle sold at auction.
Online Auction Closing
Typically, auctions are over at their posted times. There are some exceptions to this, however, if there are any successful bids on a particular lot within 10 minutes of the close of the online auction (the “Going, Going, Gone! Period), it will be extended until there are no successful bids within the "Refresh Period".
There is no limit to the number of times an online auction can be extended. This makes graysonline work more like a live auction where the bidding doesn’t stop as long as there is still interest in the product, rather than assigning an arbitrary cut-off time. This means it is a good idea to watch the action as the auction nears closing time and to check back often
Transfer of Vehicle Registration
As registration and ownership requirements vary from state to state buyers should familiarise themselves with the registration requirements of the state in which the vehicle will be registered. As is standard auction practice the buyer is responsible for state transfer fees, duties etc. that may apply.
GRAYS will not be liable for any fines in relation to registration matters and registration may be cancelled if not transferred within 14 days of the invoice date.
For NSW registration, once your invoice is paid, you’ll need to visit a motor registry with:
And you may need to pay for:
- A Safety Check certificate
- Your paid Grays Online Invoice (you will not need the old registration paperwork, these will not be given with the vehicle)
- Proof of identity, or if you’re registering the vehicle in the name of a company or organisation, proof that the company or organisation is a legal entity
- A completed registration application form
- General registration charges.
- Stamp duty.
- Number plates.
- CTP insurance premium (green slip)
- Late transfer surcharge. A surcharge will be applied to customers who fail to transfer the registration within 14 days of the date of acquisition
For full details for NSW registration requirements and charges please refer to the RMS website - Click Here
A list of authorised vehicle inspection stations is available on the RMS website - Click Here
For registration requirements and fees for other states please refer to your local transport authority.
ACT - rego.act - Click Here
NT – Department of Transport - Click Here
QLD – Department of Main Roads - Click Here
SA – Government of South Australia - Click Here
VIC – Vicroads - Click Here
WA – Department of Transport - Click Here