** DELIVERY IS NOT AN OPTION FOR THIS SALE. THE COLLECTION OF THE ASSETS IS THE BUYER'S RESPONSIBILITY. ALL ASSETS ARE SOLD 'AS IS WHERE IS' AND THEIR WORKING CONDITION IS NOT IMPLIED OR GUARANTEED. THERE IS NO PACKAGING OR PACKAGING ASSISTANCE ON SITE, BUYERS/COURIERS WILL NEED TO BRING THEIR OWN WHERE APPLICABLE. **
Pick up date/time:
- A-Type Assets (those assets *not* attracting compulsory lifting and loading fees): Monday 30th and Tuesday 31st January, 9.00am to 4.00pm
- B-Type Assets (major assets attracting compulsory lifting and loading fees): Wednesday 1st February, 9.00am to 4.00pm
Location: 40-54 Kaurna Ave, Edinburgh, SA. Please note: ** do NOT go to Reception. Follow the GraysOnline signs instead **
To collect your purchases please attend the collection address during the times advised with a copy of your winner's e-mail and photo ID. A copy of your invoice will be on site with staff to assist in documenting the removal process.
If you intend to send a third party to collect your goods on your behalf, you need to send them with a copy of your winner's e-mail along with a photocopy of your photo ID and signed note of authority permitting staff to release your purchases to the third party.
- Children under the age of 16 will not be permitted on site.
- It is a condition of entry that all persons entering the site comply with any directions given by GraysOnline staff, their representatives or the site controller.
- It is a condition of entry that all persons conduct themselves in a manner which does not endanger the health and safety of other persons on site, and which does not create a risk to health and safety.
- All persons visiting site must be wearing fully enclosed shoes, preferably safety boots.
- All visitors to site must report to main office or Stores upon arrival.
- Packaging and collection of assets is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Delivery is not available for this auction.
- Any items not collected after the nominated collection times may be deemed abandoned and/or may incur a daily storage fee of $50 per day and/or removal fee.
- Items must be inspected before removal from site as refunds or exchange are not given under any circumstances.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- GraysOnline will specify, according to the hazards and risks assessed as present on the site, any mandatory PPE required to be worn prior gaining approval to entry to the site. This equipment may include Safety Footwear, Safety Eyewear, Hearing Protection, and Head Protection, or any other item of PPE deemed necessary.